St John Vianney’s School is very much a part of St John Vianney’s Parish, Manly. Fr Dantus Thottathil, the Parish Priest, supports the pastoral role of the school. Fr Dantus is involved in the St John Vianney’s School Board and is consulted regarding administrative and financial matters of the school. Members of the school staff are active members of the parish as are many school families. Strong links are maintained with the Presentation Sisters who founded the school in 1941.